Monday, July 5, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser!

The countdown is on! Alice is just about complete and will be posted in THREE days, Thursday, July 8th. Some of my favourite lines from the amazing book:

I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

I think I should understand that better, if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it.

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.

It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits.


I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and I can't wait to see all the wonderful dolls everyone has come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment